RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynote: Bob Sutton - No Assholes

I watched the second podcast that Scott sent around.  It's a little
better than the first.

Still, the material was a little dry.  Also, apparently Bob is
expensive, which may factor into this.

Any other thoughts?  Please take a look at the videos.