Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon 08

Not to be selfish, but I'm loathe to maintain a second calendar. I can
barely keep up with the first.

Apologies, Doug, I was merely idealizing the situation, not making a
request for you to maintain another calendar :)  I will make a calendar
for my own use. If anyone is interested I can share it.

I'm working with Anne at the foundation to figure out how to send
calendar invitations that multiple folks can read.  Ideally, the
foundation could send calendar invitations in multiple formats.

That would be great!

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387