RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Re: Minutes and AIs fromOctober 28th telecon

"Reserving slots for Mike" only makes sense if we have significantly more submissions than we do slots. If it's moreorless a 1:1 match, then I don't need to poke my nose in the middle.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: October 28, 2005 6:38 PM
To: Tim Wagner
Cc: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Re: Minutes and AIs fromOctober 28th telecon

Tim and y'all,
AI [Tim]: get keynote scheduling transmitted to Bjorn, speakers, get speaker info packets ready (include speaker agreement), get abstracts out of speakers to use in website and print marketing
Note: MSW (Nancy et al) and I are handling the speaker info packets, VIP arrangements, etc. It would be good if you could extract abstracts from the speakers though...

AI: [Tim/Bjorn]: Get final number on tutorial slot availability in venue (factoring in commercial uses and any other “reservations” from Mike or others)

There are 42 half day slots. If we reserve 6 for commercial uses, and 4 for Mike, that leaves 32 half day slots. There are currently 36 submissions, so it looks like there will be a good acceptance percentage :-)

- Bjorn

Back to the top