[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Re: commercial products in EclipseCon talks

Simon,
At EclipseCon you are welcome to use commercial products during a talk or tutorial - yours or others.  We do carefully monitor the content in advance to make sure that the presentation is "real" and not just a sales pitch, but that's about it.

- Bjorn

What is EclipseCon's policy of using commercial products during presentations?  Clearly we don't want presentations to turn into product pitches, but is it acceptable to make use of a product you sell during your presentation?

Back to the top