[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Agenda for October 21st telecon (888-722-7907, 9262945#)

  • Keynote speakers – please come prepared with an opinion on who to pursue next (see attached spreadsheet), as I’ve had no response from Mitchell Baker. Options are
    • Ron Crocker (Motorola, agile processes)
    • Andy Carmichael (“Better Software Faster” author)
    • Ward Cunningham (Now with the EMO, formerly of Microsoft and Wiki fame)
    • Write-in candidate
  • Broadcast email update
    • Reminder email went out to technology project leads
    • Request pending for last year’s tutorial presenters update broadcast
  • Other updates/AIs:
    • Bio info from Greg received; over to Bjorn to post
    • Press release reviewed
    • Paul, etc.: Is EclipseZilla working for you?
    • Submission guidelines sent to Bjorn, should be posted shortly
  • Tutorial Breakdown / Fleshing out Subject Areas
    • Take a look at EclipseZilla and the summary data I sent out earlier. We need DTP and TPTP talks. I also believe we must have an EMF tutorial (working on this).
    • What other content holes exist that we need to plug?
  • Track size – what to do about driving user and business track content?
  • Update from each PC member