[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Regrets: Sri can not attend today's call

Folks,

I am tied up in all day F2F meeting and can not extricate myself to attend the PC call.

We need to finalize the topic for Borland’s Boz Elloy. Otherwise, we have him confirmed as a keynote speaker.

I have not heard from Oracle. Ian can give us an update if he made any progress with Oracle.

I will catch up with meeting minutes and Action Items.

-Sri

Back to the top