RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Joel Spolsky is available

Yes, also, as soon as Joel or any of the other keynoters are certain, let us know because that will be a good way to promote the conference: "XYZ to speak at EclipseCon2006", etc..

BTW, I told Joel when I sent the original mail that someone (else) would be contacting him to arrange the details. It would be good to do that soon before some other event blocks that time out. Who's going to be taking care of that sort of thing?