RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Something to thinkabout

I would suggest that we make sure it is very clear if we are inviting
someone to do a Keynote or a keynote (that is a parallel session).   If we
are inviting senior executives of the major software companies, they will be
expecting to doing a Keynote talk.

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.