RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] RE: Kickoff meeting

Hi!

I'm sorry that I couldn't dial in. It was an unusual bussy Friday today.
Will there be a protocol with action items?

I thought a little bit about keynote speakers. What about the Jonathan
Schwarz from Sun? Of course he isn't a Netbeans guy but he can talk about
Open Source Software... just an idea. What do you think?

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx