[eclipse.org-committers] January Committer Office Hours are cancelled

Happy New Year Eclipse Committers!

My apologies for the short notice. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to prepare anything for this month's call (which we'd scheduled for tomorrow), so I've cancelled it. We'll get back at it on February 8 2024.

If you're looking for Eclipse Committer content to review... Recordings of all of our previous sessions are available here and Committer Training Videos are here.

Information about SBOMs and how you can tool your Maven or NPM-based projects to generate SBOMs is here.

If you have not already done so, request your Eclipse Committer Badge. There's information about the badge and how to obtain it here.

As always, if you have questions about some aspect of life as a committer, you can get help via the Incubation mailing list, email to the EMO, or by opening a Help Desk issue.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top