[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Committers Office Hours: December 2023 Update

Greetings Committers.

The EMO will be shut down from December 22 2023 until January 2 2024. We will not be monitoring any of our inboxes (emo, emo-ip-team, emo-records, license, trademarks) during this time frame. The Eclipse IT Team will monitor the help desk, albeit with a reduced staff.

Our next office hours session is scheduled for this Thursday, December 14 2023 at 13:30h UTC.

https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/84638945339

Our topic this month will be a general update in which we'll touch briefly on multiple topics including project metadata, our IP due diligence process, the Eclipse Dash License Tool, IPLab, SBOMs, security and more.

While I have your attention... if you have not yet used the Eclipse Dash License Tool to vet your Eclipse Project's third party content, I encourage you to do so. Maintaining healthy intellectual property due diligence is a key responsibility for an Eclipse open source project team.

See you on Thursday!

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top