[eclipse.org-committers] Service deprecation update: Gerrit transition to Gitlab/Github

Hello Everyone,

  I just wanted to provide a small update(and reminder!) that we are continuing to work on moving projects off of our Gerrit instance to Gitlab/Github per our timeline[1]

We've just recently hit the 50% mark in transitions, so we're on schedule to complete this by Q4 2024 - Q1 2025.

If your project would like to move before the infra team gets to it, just file an issue[2] and we'll do our best to accommodate your schedule.  Otherwise we will let you know when it's your projects turn to migrate.

If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know.

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Gerrit/Gerrit-and-Bugzilla-deprecation-and-migration-plan

Back to the top