[eclipse.org-committers] Service deprecation: wiki.eclipse.org

Hello Everyone,

  I wanted to let you know that the timeline[1] for the replacement of wiki.eclipse.org with a read only copy has been moved from Q1 2024, to Q2 2024, in order to give projects more time to extract(see [2] for some suggestions) content and place it in it's new home.

You can also ask(via an issue here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk ) for redirects of wiki pages you have moved and we'll do our best to make them happen.

Some non-project content has already been added to other places(ie: the project handbook), but at this time we don't have a specific plan for all of that content.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/681

Back to the top