[eclipse.org-committers] Status update on various webdev initiatives

Hi All,

We are gearing up to launch several new initiatives in the near future and we would like to invite our community to share their feedback to help us ensure that everything functions seamlessly:

  1. Eclipse.org Website Redesign: We're focused on enhancing navigation, particularly for our newer developers. Dive deeper into the redesign through our blog post and offer your feedback here.

  2. Github ECA Migration: We have scheduled a maintenance window on September 12 to update our GitHub app for ECA validation. Should you encounter any issues after the update, please report them here.

  3. Eclipse Marketplace Drupal 9: As part of our updates, the Eclipse Marketplace website is migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9. Discover more via our blog post and help us with testing here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us via the various issue links that I provided.

We thrive on your feedback. Thanks for helping us in improving our web properties and web services!

Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @chrisguindon

Back to the top