[eclipse.org-committers] Genie Gerrit->Bugzilla bridge is no longer functional.

Hi Everyone.

  I just wanted to let you all know that when we recently upgraded our mail environment we discovered that the Genie process that was created to glue Gerrit to Bugzilla was no longer functional.

Given the advancing state of our Gerrit/Bugzilla deprecation process, we have decided to simply discontinue this service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

-Matt.

Back to the top