Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: wiki.eclipse.org will be shutdown in 2026

Hi,

The page wiki.eclipse.org contains a lot of non-project related information, for example info about Eclipse infrastructure or processes, like this one about Jenkins: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins. Is this already available somewhere else? If not, where will this information be available after wiki.eclipse.org is shut down?

All the best,
Ondro Mihalyi

Director, Jakarta EE expert
OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932