[eclipse.org-committers] March 2023 office hours

The March instalment of the EMO's "office hours" is scheduled at 1530 GMT on Wednesday, March 8/2023 (10:30am ET).

We'll spend a few minutes during this session talking about some of the work that we're doing around standardized SBOMs (SPDX and CycloneDX), along with some related technologies.

All of our recorded sessions are available on the Eclipse Projects Calendar page (including Mikaël Barbero's Security Talk from last month)

The office hours will be hosted via Zoom:

https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/84638945339
Meeting ID: 846 3894 5339

Bring your questions. We'll try to provide answers.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top