[eclipse.org-committers] Emergency maintenance: compute cluster.

Hi Everyone,

  A recent update to our cluster has left things a little more unstable that we'd like, and is the reason we've been having some spotty CI service issues over the last few days

In an attempt to correct this we are going to immediately update to the next stable release.

This means services may be even more spotty while the update rolls out across the cluster.

If you have any questions please let us know.

-Matt.

Back to the top