[eclipse.org-committers] Build Cluster outage - ECA validation, some websites affected

Greetings,

Approximately 9 hours ago, we experienced an outage with our k8s-based build cluster. In addition to hosting the Jenkins instances on ci.eclipse.org, the cluster is also home to the ECA validation, and several websites.

The team has been working through the night to restore service, but the efforts are not yet complete. Please monitor https://www.eclipsestatus.io/ for the most up-to-date information.

We will post a postmortem once service has been fully restored.

We apologize for the immense inconvenience this is causing your project teams, and hope to restore service shortly.

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top