[eclipse.org-committers] GitHub secrets (for GitHub Actions)

Hi

I'd like to create a "secret" on the GitHub repository https://github.com/eclipse/xsemantics (required to access services like coveralls and sonarcloud) but I don't seem to have administration rights to do that (I'm committer and project lead of the project). Is there a way to create secrets on GitHub repositories of the eclipse organization?

Thanks in advance
Lorenzo

--
Prof. Lorenzo Bettini, Computer Science, DISIA, Univ. Firenze
HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it

Back to the top