Re: [eclipse.org-committers] build.eclipse.org will be going away - March 31, 2021

Hi,

I've given some more thoughts about it:
GitLab is IMO by far superior to GitHub because of this capability to link issues with semantic info about depends on/block. I also think if both GitLab and GitHub were presenting equivalent features, GitHub should be preferred because it's were the vast majority of the target audience of potential contributors are, it's easier to grow community by moving closer to such big cluster.
So the ideal solution would be that GitHub provides such capability to properly link issues between them (and even allow external links) as depends/blocks similarly to what's currently offered by Bugzilla & GitLab. If this were to happen, many questions would vanish and migrating would then be a bit less worrying.
Does the EMO has some ways to influence GitHub towards implementing that?