[eclipse.org-committers] New Memorials site

Dear Committers,

The Eclipse Foundation has been around for a while now. We had the pleasure to work with valuable members throughout the years. Unfortunately, there are times when we have to say goodbye to someone.

To honour their lives and the contributions they've made to our community, we have created a new Memorials project on our Gitlab instance and we would like to invite our community to contribute content to keep their memory alive:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/memorials

Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Twitter: @chrisguindon

Back to the top