[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: Gerrit upgrade this weekend; GitLab

Greetings Eclipse Committers,

GERRIT

We're planning a much-needed upgrade to our Gerrit code review system[1] [2] starting Saturday, June 27 at 10:00am EDT. Based on trial runs from May, we expect Gerrit to be completely offline for 24-36 hours, while data migrations take place.

During that time, all Git and Gerrit actions will fail, including builds. More info can be found on the bug [2].  You can also follow https://status.eclipse.org for updates.

GITLAB

We're putting the finishing touches on our GitLab instance[3] and we're actively looking for early-adopter projects who would like to migrate their repositories ONLY (no issues or bug trackers for now).  If you're interested, please comment on the bug: http://eclip.se/537913

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/

[2] http://eclip.se/541221

[3] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top