[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Committer Satisfaction Survey

Greetings Eclipse Committers.

It's been a very long time since we've asked you for feedback regarding your experience as an Eclipse Committer. With this in mind, we've launched the Eclipse Committer Satisfaction Survey. This is your chance to let the Eclipse Foundation know how we're doing in our service to you.

The survey should only take you about 12 minutes to complete.

Your input will help us decide where we should focus attention to ensure that we're meeting the needs of the entire committer community.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top