Re: [eclipse.org-committers] How to deal with stackoverflow contributions

Thanks for all the responses. To make things clear, I was not asking because I wanted to use this dedicated snippet. It was just an example of thousands you can find at Stackoverflow.

My impression is that these kind of things are not clear to contributors. It is definitely not in my working area and I want to raise awareness for this topic.
Are you sure *your* contributors do not reuse snippets from stackoverflow?

I guess I triggered a question here no one did ask before. For CQs we should find out if the stackoverflow license is compatible with EPL. Then this should be mentioned in the FAQ.

Christian

Back to the top