[eclipse.org-committers] Infrastructure update

Greetings,

A quick note on the current state of the Eclipse Infrastructure:

Gerrit

Gerrit will be upgraded to the latest version, 2.14.6 on February 9th, 2018,
starting at 2pm Eastern.  The site is expected to be offline for several hours
while data is migrated and re-indexed (where required).

CBI / HIPP / Jenkins

Our Hudson-based build infra (HIPP) is being migrated to Jenkins (JIPP). While the migration process is relatively smooth, some work may be required to configure jobs to run on Jenkins.  Please follow the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list to see if your Hudson instance is affected.

General build-related issues may be discussed on the cbi-dev mailing list: