[eclipse.org-committers] Changes to bugs.eclipse.org

Hello,

  As you may be aware due to large amounts of spam on bugzilla we've had
to delay the account creation process.  This has clearly become
unworkable and so we are going to use a different solution.

Effective 1pm (EDT) November 4th(today) all new accounts that want to
file bugs will need to contact Webmaster to request permission. A notice
will be posted to bugzilla to make sure that new users are informed of
this requirement.

Current users should not experience any issues, but please contact us if
you encounter problems.

-Matt.

Back to the top