[eclipse.org-committers] Improving Project Web Page Search Results

We are trying improve our search results using the Google Webmaster Search Console but need to verify our management of the property.
The only way you can verify is to add a tag within the <head>

This does not seem possible from within eclipse editor to enable this, has anyone been able to use Webmaster on eclipse project web site

Thanks

Sean