Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Wiki vandalism, broken database server

On 01/06/2016 10:23 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

> Wait, what? Who's on the list of approvers? I think that was part of
> my confusion. I thought the projects would be able to moderate their
> own pages.

When the moderation extension went live I posted a notice to this list
suggesting that we may ask for help with
moderation(https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg01064.html).
Jay and a couple of others volunteered immediately, and I have a couple
of other people that have expressed an interest.

I've been through the extension and back through the docs and it appears
I was wrong about how it's 'approve all' functionality works.  Denis and
I have discussed a  couple of ideas on how we could improve this so
there is less impact on committers.

-Matt.

Back to the top