Re: [eclipse.org-committers] deploying to Maven Central for Eclipse projects

We have been focusing on a different aspect of using maven over on the LocationTech projects - what to do when depending on a IP approved subset (which is tricky to do and violates the guidelines for publishing to maven central).

We have worked out an interesting compromise which I invite you to review: CQ Management and Use of Release Profile.

--
Jody Garnett