[eclipse.org-committers] New version of Gerrit deployed

Greetings,

Just a quick note to inform you that we've upgraded Gerrit to the latest version, 2.11.2.

The 2.11 stream brings a number of new features to Gerrit (see the Release Notes [1]) but the most compelling feature (to me) is the ability to edit code changes in the browser. [2]

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the changes in the Gerrit environment. As usual, please let us know (preferably via Bugzilla, or at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx) if you see that something is not working as it should.

Thanks,

Denis

[1] https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.html

[2] https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.html#inline-editing