Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Welcome a New Addition to the IP Team - Sharon Macdonald

That’s fantastic news Janet! I’m sure we’ll work hard to keep her busy :).

From: Janet Campbell <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 2:31 PM
To: "eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Jason Bennett' <jason.bennett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Sharon Macdonald' <sharon.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Welcome a New Addition to the IP Team - Sharon Macdonald

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to welcome a new addition to our IP Team – Sharon Macdonald joined us this week.

Yes, that’s right – we now have two people named Sharon on the IP Team!

We expect that this will help us better serve the community and are looking forward to that result.

Best regards,

Janet

Janet Campbell

Director, Intellectual Property