Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Infra update: Gerrit, Github, Bugzilla, more.

Replying to the list:

On 04/06/15 12:47 AM, Greg Wilkins wrote:

On 4 June 2015 at 04:38, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bugzilla/GitHub
You may have noticed that Gerrit and Github now actively "talk" to Bugzilla. If a commit message contains "Bug: XXXXXX" a reference to the Gerrit change/GitHub pull request will be created on Bugzilla.

But is there any chance of making that pattern a bit more flexible?

Greg,

I believe the patterns also match [XXXXXX] as well.  If not, please file an enhancement request and we'll take a look.

Denis

Back to the top