[eclipse.org-committers] Looking for help with a Hackathon at EclipseCon 2015

If you are a committer and planning on attending EclipseCon 2015, please read on.

I'm helping to organize a hackathon to be held during EclipseCon. The goal of the hackathon is to help new contributors make their first commit to an Eclipse project. It's a great way to help grow your community and bring new contributors up to speed with Eclipse projects. If you are a committer and planning on attending EclipseCon, please consider adding your project to Wiki Page [1] or follow up with me. The Hackathon will be on Tuesday night (Tuesday March 10th @ 7:00pm). We are currently working on securing some drink tickets or other swag.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Hackathon_EclipseCon_2015

Cheers,
Ian