[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Foundation booth at FOSDEM 2015 - Call for Participation

Greetings,

FOSDEM, is a huge event taking place on January 31st and February 1st in Brussels that brings together 5,000+ developers from all over the world.
There are 400+ talks and dozens of tracks, from Embedded to Geospatial, Linux, Java, IoT, … and many open-source projects have stands as well, making this event a great opportunity to get in touch with open-source fellows.

This year again, the Eclipse Foundation will have a booth (building K level 2) and we welcome all Eclipse committers who would like to present their project to join us on the booth.
Please contact me if you plan on attending and would be interested in demoing on the Eclipse booth so as we can plan a booth schedule accordingly.

More info on the event at https://fosdem.org/2015

Thanks!
Benjamin –

Back to the top