[eclipse.org-committers] Gerrit downtime.

Hi Everyone,

I know this is somewhat short notice but I'm going to be shutting down our Gerrit service Wednesday January 14th at 4:30pm EST to replace one of the hard drives that is starting to show signs of wear. I expect the service to be down for about an hour or so while the drive is replaced and it may be a bit sluggish while the array rebuilds.

-Matt.

Back to the top