Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Project vservers - are you keeping them up-to-date?

Hi Denis,

Could you please share a pointer on the process for updating to 11.3?
I want to update a server running 11.2 but I quickly run into what seems
to be this [1] issue.

Benjamin

[1] https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7013434