Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Departure from Eclipse

Sad news that Eclipse is losing its CBI build ninja. Thanks for all your great work and very fast responses Thanh, and best of luck in your next career steps.

John

From:        Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        08/14/2014 12:55 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-committers] Departure from Eclipse
Sent by:        eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

The time has come for me to announce my departure from Eclipse. It's
been a great couple of years that I have been here and had the pleasure
to work with some great people in the community. I will continue to be
active in my role until my last day on Friday August 29th 2014.

Moving forward I would recommend sending any build related support
inquiries to the cbi-dev mailing list [1] and any infrastructure related
inquiries to webmaster at eclipse.

Best regards,

Thanh

[1]