Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Updating signing infrastructure

Hi Everyone,

The signing service has been updated and should be working again. If you had a build failure due to signing, restart your build and it should be resolved. If you continue to have any problems with signing please report on the bug [1].

Thanks,

Thanh