http://eclip.se/2h

These references should be updated. It would be better to reference the IP Due Diligence process document instead of attempting to interpret parts of it...

Wayne

On 06/30/2014 10:12 AM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
Christian,

See the link below. This is for contributors.

‎http://eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)
  Original Message
From: Christian Pontesegger
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 8:56 AM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Raising the contribution limit

On 26.06.2014 21:48, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
I am happy to announce that effective immediately, the requirement for
filing a CQ has been raised to 1,000 lines of code added. To verify
whether a contribution requires a CQ, use one of the following git
commands to check:
As I could not find it in the wiki: does this apply to code originated
from a committer, too? Or is this only meant for patches /gerrit topics
from contributors?

thanks for clarification
Christian