Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Raising the contribution limit

On 26.06.2014 21:48, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
I am happy to announce that effective immediately, the requirement for filing a CQ has been raised to 1,000 lines of code added. To verify whether a contribution requires a CQ, use one of the following git commands to check:

As I could not find it in the wiki: does this apply to code originated from a committer, too? Or is this only meant for patches /gerrit topics from contributors?

thanks for clarification
Christian

Back to the top