[eclipse.org-committers] New website, new theme: solstice

Greetings,

We've released a new look and feel for http://eclipse.org, as well as a new theme called "solstice".

Projects using
the current "Nova" theme: please update your _projectCommon.php file to specify the new solstice theme.  Here is an example:
    http://eclip.se/1R

To test pages before migrating to solstice, please see our previous communication:
    http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00955.html

Projects using an older theme, such as "Phoenix" or "Miasma", will render to solstice automatically.  These older themes are being retired from service.

We hope you enjoy the new, modern face of Eclipse.org.  If you see any glitches, please hit the Refresh/Reload button.  If they persist, please file a bug against Eclipse Foundation > Community > Website.  Don't forget to include the URL to the page and your browser information (version, screen resolution, and so on).

Most of our sub-sites, such as the Eclipse Wiki, Forums, Mailing Lists and MarketPlace, will remain on the Nova theme.  We will be migrating those sites in the weeks to come.

If you have any questions about solstice, or if you need assistance migrating your project pages, please contact us at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx. Christopher and Edouard will be happy to assist you.

--
Eclipse Webmaster -- http://www.eclipse.org/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Webmaster_FAQ