Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Upgrading Gerrit to 2.8.3 (Monday April 7th 2014)

Hi Everyone,

Gerrit has been successfully upgraded to 2.8.3. If you find any issues you think might be related to the upgrade please don't hesitant to comment on the upgrade bug 431648 [1].

In addition to the upgrade we've also removed the 'IP-Clean' flag (Used during code reviews) as discussed in bug 428906 [2].

Thanks,

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/431648
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/428906