[eclipse.org-committers] Upgrading Gerrit to 2.8.3 (Monday April 7th 2014)

Hi Everyone,

Per bug 431648 [1], I would like to schedule an upgrade of Gerrit for Monday April 7th 2014 at around 10am. Since this is a bugfix release and there hasn't been any schema changes in Gerrit since the version we are on now, I expect the upgrade to be pretty straight forward and downtime minimal.

If anyone has any issues with this time slot please let us know and we can reschedule.

Thanks,

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/431648

Back to the top