[eclipse.org-committers] Gerrit upgrade today, Kepler Final Daze

Greetings folks,

Gerrit Upgrade
As part of bug 408640[1] we'll be upgrading our Gerrit Code Review site[2] today, at 3:00pm Eastern time (in 4 hours).  This will allow us to move forward with our implementation of CLAs [3].  Thanh has tested this release of Gerrit to be functional in our sandbox environment.

[1] http://bugs.eclipse.org/408640
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/r
[3] http://bugs.eclipse.org/401236

Kepler Final Daze
We're entering the final stretch of the Kepler Final Daze[1].  We'll be posting more information on the cross-project-issues mailing list[2] so please subscribe to that list if you're in any way involved with the Kepler release train.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Final_Daze#Monday_6.2F24