Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Kepler: enabling download stats and using mirrors

Your p2 repos should also use mirrors -- this is not enabled by default. Please use mirrors: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/p2.mirrorsURL

Just a side comment - its impossible to use mirrors when building since
the mirrors often are incomplete/unavailable/corrupt.

I'm wondering how many users sees that in their installs.
Normally if you restart eclipse and try again you sometime get a better
mirror and you are fine..but on a CI server we disable p2 mirroring
since otherwise we would have unreliable builds.

Any work going on to make these problems less of an issue ?

/max

Back to the top