[eclipse.org-committers] Bugzilla authentication change

Folks,

As I've mentioned previously, we've consolidated our Bugzilla accounts and our LDAP accounts.  Everyone now only has one single "Eclipse.org account".  For committers, this is your Good Old Committer Account.

The only change you need to be aware of is Bugzilla, and all the Bugzilla-authenticated sites such as Forums, Wiki, and so on: to log into Bugzilla, keep using your email address, but use your CVS/Git/SVN SSH password.

You must still use your usual userid to access the code repositories.

If you have any questions, please contact me at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Denis

--