[eclipse.org-committers] Are you on the cross-project list?

Hello!

This is a friendly reminder that:

a) this list (eclipse.org-committers) can be used by all committers to discuss committer-related topics.  It's a bit quiet in here and we encourage all our committers to discuss and share.  Topics broadcast here should include an alternate "opt-in" channel for follow-up discussion (for instance, "please see bug X" or "discuss this on the project-x forum") to keep the noise level down on this list.

b) release engineers, build people and folks otherwise involved in their project's release cycle may want to subscribe[1] to the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list.   Have a quick peek at the archives[2] to see if it's a list you should be on.

Have a good weekend (or week, if your weekend has already begun).

Denis