[eclipse.org-committers] Addendum: Shells and Security

As an addendum to my previous email:

1) Yes, I realize the timing is not good for removing your shell.  It is never good.  But if someone breaches our security, you won't ship Indigo SR1 anyway -- at least not from eclipse.org.

2) There are two bugs with the portal tool for requesting a shell.  Some people may not see the tool, and for some, it will tell you the reason must not be blank.  We are deploying a quick patch for these as I type.

3) Account information is cached.  Any changes to your account may require you to restart Eclipse and/or wait a few minutes.  Please ensure you've done both before communicating with the webmasters.

4) THANK YOU for your patience and understanding, and for helping us keep eclipse.org in the right hands.

--
Denis Roy

Back to the top