[eclipse.org-committers] Download.eclipse.org and archive.eclipse.org read-only

Just a quick update...

The filesystem on download.eclipse.org (and archive) has become corrupted after yesterday's outage. As such, the file system is read-only. You won't be able to upload new files until we've fixed it (which we'll be working on today).

We're also tracking permissions errors with CVS and signing, via bug 347744.

Hang in there -- we'll get this sorted out.

Denis

Back to the top